Just as you routinely, and at regular intervals, have the oil in your car engine changed- you should also have your air conditioning and heating equipment tuned-up and inspected. It is also a mechanical piece of equipment just as your car engine, which without proper, routine maintenance will run less efficiently and also wear out quicker. Please keep in mind that most people only drive their car for less than a few hours a day, yet your beloved home comfort system can run for hours on end during peak seasons. How well do you think your car would run for you if you drove it 12 to 14 hours a day for months on end without a break, and never stopped to give it a little TLC and an oil change? After some time, you would, of course, suffer the effects of horrendous gas mileage and surprise repairs. Not to mention how frequently you would be replacing that worn out car.
Your home’s comfort system needs routine maintenance. It is required for extended warranties in a lot of cases, is recommended by your local utility, as well as required by most home warranty companies.
Here are some more important items to consider:
- MAINTENANCE CAN CREATE 20-60% SAVINGS ON UTILITY BILLS
- RECOMMENDED BY UTILITY COMPANIES AND MANUFACTURERS
- MORE EFFICIENT OPERATION FOR YOUR HOME’S EQUIPMENT
- NO HIDDEN COSTS
- PROFESSIONALLY TRAINED TECHNICIANS PERFORM ALL THE MAINTENANCE
- YOU GET AN UPDATE ON OVERALL CONDITION OF EQUIPMENT
- IT CAN ADDS YEARS TO THE LIFE OF YOUR EQUIPMENT
- CENTRAL AIR SYSTEMS CAN BE 60% OF YOUR UTILITY BILL
- AUTOMATIC DISCOUNTS ON SERVICE AND EQUIPMENT
- THIS MAINTENANCE CAN ACTUALLY PAY FOR ITSELF
- YOU COULD START SAVING MONEY- A LOT OF MONEY
- ITS BETTER FOR THE ENVIRONMENT
- YOU COULD REDUCE YOUR CARBON FOOTPRINT
- YOU GET PRIORITY -FRONT OF THE LINE SERVICE- ALL YEAR LONG
- YOU CAN AVOID A LOT OF NUISANCE BREAKDOWNS
- YOU CAN GET THE MOST OUT OF YOUR SYSTEM FOR LONGER
- YOU CAN REPLACE YOUR EQUIPMENT LESS OFTEN
At Easy Air & Heat- we make it even easier for you. Our “Take it Easy” annual maintenance plan is just that; Easy. Our background checked, trained technicians will take care of everything for you and your equipment, and our customer service representatives will schedule these annual visits with you conveniently- around your schedule. You’ll have the peace of mind to know your system is getting the attention it deserves and you can quit overpaying the utility as soon as you click or call to schedule your first visit. It’s that Easy.